|LogLogic Log Management Promotion
- Do you want to easily Detect and Investigate Data Theft and Information Leakage?
- Provide your organization with Day Zero Virus Protection?
- Expedite Problem Determination and immediately understand the Root Cause?
- Know and Track who has access to your data anywhere in your Enterprise?
- Understand who is accessing your data from remote VPN Connections?
- Validate and Enforce your Corporate Security Policies?
- Increase your Systems Availability?
- Provide all the Audit Data in an Immutable format to satisfy all Compliance Requirements?
|Growing pressure from IT compliance and government regulations has moved log management intelligence (LMI) from a nice-to-have to mandated activity. A recent LogLogic-SANS study determined that corporations are spending over $1billion USD on log management and intelligence, and that log data could account for up to 30% of all enterprise data.
|Increasingly, companies are recognizing the value and insight that enterprise log data delivers. The ability to effectively analyze log data helps organizations control the rising cost of regulatory compliance audits; enhance their security posture; and gain precise visibility into network, system and application health and availability. But, unlike large organizations with more robust IT budgets and staffing resources, some companies need log management solutions that are affordable, deliver enterprise-class performance and can be purchased as a service.
|To address this growing need, CNI can offer a turnkey service based on the new MX 2010, the latest addition to the LogLogic family of log management appliances. Built and priced specifically for the mid-market, these systems and services are affordable without compromising the features and functionality that have made LogLogic the log management leader among the Fortune 500.
|These new LogLogic appliances address specific compliance requirements and frameworks, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA/FFIEC, FISMA and ITIL, and deliver the following benefits:
- An all-in-one, enterprise-grade appliance at a reasonable price
- In-depth compliance reports and alerts
- 1-year on-board log archival plus indexed log data for fast “Google-like” searches
|LogLogic products are used by more than 400 enterprises, and endorsed by leading analysts such as Gartner and a growing number of independent test-laboratories. With CNI and LogLogic’s appliance’s we can meet your compliance, security and operations requirements easily and cost-effectively.
|Call today to schedule a 30-minute live demo and compliance briefing.
Thanks for your time!
Director of Technical Services
610 584 8040 office
610 656 2318 mobile